Webinar: How can you plan your promotions instantly and connect marketing and operations in a digital way? This Tuesday Guest episode is centered around Promotion planning.
Planning promotions effectively is extremely difficult.
- There is often a disconnect between marketing and operations.
- The siloed planning approaches can lead to excessive stock or unmet service levels and disappointed customers.
- Demand signals, lead times and other factors can vary significantly at the channel or store level, making promotions planning extremely complex.
In this Tuesday Guest we invite you for some inspiration on:
- What promotion planning is
- What challenges it helps solve
- What the difference is between traditional planning and promotional planning
- How promotional planning fits into end-to-end planning
- And if you are ready for a surprise – then we will also share with you a conceptual approach on Promotion Planning from our Advanced AI Lab!
About the Tuesday Guest:
Every tuesday you have the possibility to meet likeminded passionate Supply Chain people online. It is for free – and we promise you to cover all types of subjects that are relevant for running an efficient Supply Chain in the Nordics.
More details about the concept:
- We invite inspiring people into our online community to share their knowledge and passion about Supply Chain Management.
- You can, as a participant ask all the questions you like.
- We will send you the recording after the event – because we know that passionate Supply Chain professionals are looking to get inspired on-demand as well.
- If you join one session, you have a registration link for all of them!