There is an urgent need to rethink Supply Chains so they become more agile, customer focused, resilient, automated and efficient. The key is well proven processes and technology.
The typical business or Supply Chain operates in a world where the new normal is increased instability, brought about by a multitude of causes.
Political uncertainty combined with a leadership vacuum among governments everywhere, technology disrupters, climate change, emerging new business models and the shift away from globalization back to economic nationalism. Customers are also increasing their expectations and are demanding the same kind of experience no matter what channel they buy from.
These and other factors are contributing to the fragmentation of established Supply Chain networks. Supply Chains must become more agile, resilient, automated, and efficient.
However, despite the urgent need to change and optimize Supply Chain network and design, many Supply Chain and business decision-makers are trying to do so with informal business processes and ad-hoc teams, as well as sub-standard tools, applications and spreadsheets.
What if you could instead build, strengthen and optimize your supply chain network and design through well-proven processes and technology? We can help you implement effective business processes, cross-organizational teams and leading-edge technology to:
- Create a future-state roadmap with scenario comparisons and analyses that augment your business acumen and works across organizational silos.
- Reduce risk and uncertainty by anticipating and recovering from disruptions faster.
- Articulate the complexity and events in the Supply Chain and understand and act upon the principles under which it operates across all its functions (end to end) in a fast and flexible way.
- Articulate the relevant actions and decisions the organization need to take to support the realization of its strategy and vision.
- Evaluate the consequences and risk associated with those actions and decisions across the entire supply chain.
- Make decision recommendations given different organizational objectives among the overwhelming amount of solutions that each scenario typically holds.
Network Design and Optimization
Sustainability, including Circular Supply Chain
80% of a company’s CO2 emission is related to the Supply Chain. It is important with a transparent overview of where in the Supply Chain the emission is created.
By utilizing Technology for Supply Chain planning it is easier to understand and visualize the complex and uncertain world. At it’s best it will provide you with a significant cost saving.
Streamlined transportation can provide you with not only a reduction in CO2 but also a cost reduction. We can help you streamline not only your masterdata, but also the transportation policies and design.
Discover resources from Optilon and how you can utilize them in your business. We are here to help you optimize your business.