Senior BI Consultant (Board)
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity as a Senior BI Application Consultant in a dynamic and growing company? Do you have an eye for efficient design driving for balancing functionality and performance? Are you technically savvy and enjoy problem solving? If this sounds like you, Optilon is the right company for you.
We are looking to further strengthen our Service team with a Senior BI Consultant. Ideal candidates will have experience of cube technology-based Business Intelligence applications, and preferably have a passion for developing end user experience combined with expertise in optimizing data flows. On a personal level, you are enthusiastic, committed, and self-motivated. You are goal oriented and take pride in delivering on targets and achieving good results. You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and enjoy working in an environment in which initiative is encouraged and valued. You are a resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues alike.
- You will take on the role as Product owner for Board and act as Senior BI Consultant in a variety of supply chain planning projects
- You will be responsible for setting up both the back-end architecture and the front-end user interface in customer unique solutions
- You will develop new integrations and dataflows while managing existing ones
- You will work with improving and optimizing reports and analysis models both in the database and user interface
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering, Data Science or similar
- A business interest paired with extensive experience from setting up and work with OLAP-Cube based BI technology (g. Board, Cognos BI or other Cognos application, IBM Planning Analytics)
- Knowledge and experience from working with MS SQL Server
- Experience from configuring and optimizing front-end user interfaces, analysis models and reporting
- Basic knowledge of Supply Chain Processes
- Excellent communication, client relationship and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to excel in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Fluency in English
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly
What we offer
- A dynamic, stimulating, and open environment with great potential for personal development
- A sociable atmosphere, where senior managers are supportive, colleagues are always ready to help each other and great work is celebrated and rewarded
- Strategic supply chain collaborations with world-leading organizations
- Independent experience with first-rate supply chain solutions
- Flexible location – join our team in Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Malmö or Gothenburg.
If you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you. The selection- and interview process is ongoing, so please submit your résumé, cover letter and university diploma as soon as possible to email@example.com.